busy friday night


for so many weeks now,I have not been able to attend my sunday obligation for how many weeks now as hubby's schedule is intertwined into mine. My body clock has been messed up so to speak, and my enemy :
migraine, has been with me for a week now. I refrained from taking my friend dolfenal for a long time now as they have side effects in the later part. So Advil is my friend just for now. I don't say Advil does not have of its own, but for now its my instant remedy.

I just Feel so blessed coz after so many weeks now, finally hubby and I was able to attend the mass. In our case, if schedule does not allow us to attend sunday mass, then we go around friday. I super love the sermon and it was only recently when I really understood what it really meant.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you;
seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

what it meant was plain and simple : Ask and it will be given to you, simple isn't it? we need to have faith 100% in HIM. Think POSITIVELY! Claim that whatever you ask is yours already! think of happy thoughts, of good things to come. Recently, I have been invited by a colleague to attend some worship meetings, and I'm so glad I did. Met new people working in totally different avenues here in the sandsoil. For unknown reasons, after going inside that room I started to tear up, but just trying to hide them to my colleague and to the other people. Thank goodness, I was able to stop them. Guess I was so hungry for faith.

anyway, after going to church we run some errands, paid some bills and bought some special filipino foods that can be bought in the same area. Because of our tight schedule that evening, we missed buying 'baboy' coz they were closed already. maybe next time, I don't eat meat that much these days. I'm so okay with salmon. LOL. My all time favorite. We couldn't pass up the chance to visit DAISO (P60 pesos/each item store, originated in japan). Hubby cared to shop for me, he bought me these super comfy
steve madden flats for a very good price. and I went to check some makeups at MAC and INGLOT. I both asked if they're handling seminars, yes they do! but sadly no certificates. * disappointed* no other option but to do the course in Manila.

but anyway, thanks GOD for a fruitful day!

No comments: