first and last baby shower

Was so tired with my first baby shower that I decided to mark it the last too. A friend told me that a baby shower is all about the mother and not really about the baby. didn't know that. but in my opinion, the fact that I experienced having a baby shower itself is more than enough. I don't need to do it all over again to baby no.2 and so on. I think its just okay to have a baby shower on a first baby because your a first time mom.

oh well, I'm just happy its all over now. But I had thoughts of cancelling it. However, husband wanted me to experience it. I know, its a totally different story if hubby is beside me. He will be home just in time before I give birth.

I made the cupcake tower myself. some red velvet cake pops and marshmallows covered in colored white chocolate.

No comments: