duty free steals



hello everyone! I have not been updating for a while now. So busy with training school. Anyhoo, I went somewhere nearby that allowed me to pass by duty free for a while.

Finally, I found that perfect teal-turquoise-tiffany and co color that I've been looking for months now. Sadly, it was too pricey 'cause it's from Dior. But on a second thought, it's just one of these moments. I don't do this everytime so why torture myself. I swear I've look far, First I went to check it out at Mac, then at Essie, Zoya, OPI, Nyx even Inglot. So i finally gave in to the temptation.
credits by cafemakeup
dior vernis saint-tropez 401
I bought myself 5 lipgloss at a price of one.
I was actually looking at shiseido's purple lipgloss but I am after the quantity and same quality. so i went up for this! used one and I can give it as a gift to some back home.
nude pinks, corals and bronze

A month ago, I bought Mac Snob. I have been collecting lipsticks every month since I've been back. and for months now I've been looking for this purple-pink-lilac lippie everywhere. Hubby was not happy with the Mac lipsticks I've been eyeing when this MUA at MAC offered me this Snob, but it's looks kinda nude when I wore it. So I went and looked for a lipgloss maybe it will do the trick. It was just too light but whatever.


No comments: