TGIF vs Chilis and a movie date : Avengers in 3d

I've been out for 4 days now! regardless if I have training or not the next day. Sleep is very important to me and I feel weak when I don't get enough of them.

I am a big fan of Mr.Stark and his humorous anecdotes. That's my only excuse for watching 'The Avengers in 3d' 2012 The great thing about cinema is that you have a bunch of people who laughs with you, while if you wait for your local channels to air them you will just look blank with those lines. 

We were able to watch the movie after coming back the next day 'cause the tickets were just sold out by kiddos!!!!! So we had them booked the next day instead.

I dressed up and wore my teal dress, as I've been loving this hue for a while now. So not to spoil our outfit we had our dinner at TGIF. The Baby back ribs was superb and their Classic Nachos is my new favorite than Chili's. (Sorry, just saying)! but what friday's don't have is the cheesy brocolli soup that I always go for at Chili's.



The Nachos at the local cinema here in Muscat was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked hubby to buy me Lay's® instead but he end up buying another batch of Nachos for me. 

I was too late when it brought to my attention that we will be watching in 3d and no normal filming was available. I am not a 3d goer due to hygienic reasons. you know, you don't know the last person who used those glasses plus I was so bothered that I might get dizzy, especially now that my sight is getting blurry by the second. But other than that, it was phenomenal!!!!!!!!!

It funny I know, but I was a bit teary at the end. I really thought Stark will expire. Glad he did not!

here are some of my favorite lines :

Agent Phil Coulson: [Over telephone] Mr Stark, we need to talk. 
Tony Stark: You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message. 
Agent Phil Coulson: This is urgent. 
Tony Stark: Then leave it urgently. 
[Coulson enters
Tony Stark: Security breach. 
[to Pepper
Tony Stark: That's on you. 
Agent Phil Coulson: Mr Stark. 
Pepper Potts: Phil! Come in. 
Tony Stark: Phil? Uh, his first name is Agent. 

(after Hulk came back from his normal body, fell from the ceiling of a warehouse.)
Security Guard: Are you an alien? 
Bruce Banner: What? 
Security Guard: From outer space, an alien. 
Bruce Banner: No. 
Security Guard: Well then son, you've got a condition. 
(he was naked, and his underwear as a Hulk was way huge)

Tony Stark: [regaining consciousness] What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me. 
Steve Rogers: We won. 
Tony Stark: All right, hey! All right good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow; let's just take a day. 

Agent Phil Coulson: You're gonna lose. 
Loki: Am I? 
Agent Phil Coulson: It's in your nature. 
Loki: Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky... where is my disadvantage? 
Agent Phil Coulson: You lack conviction. 
Loki: I don't think I 
[Coulson shoots Loki with his BFG, causing Loki to be blown through the wall behind him
Agent Phil Coulson: So that's what it does. 

Thor: Have a care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother. 
Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days. 
Thor: He's adopted. 


No comments: