frustrated about my broadband



I was literally aggravated. My 48 hours internet service was once cut off. This wasn't the first time that this has happened.

I am currently using a USB internet service. Its a prepaid service. You only use it when you need it. Here, I am currently paying 2/200 pesos for every 48 hours of unlimited browsing, you are allowed to download until 2gb. Which really sucks! what I hate this time was I wasn't even downloading anything. I just watched some tutorials at youtube, I was constantly battling with the customer service representative that i was conversing with. I just watched a tutorial video less than 7 minutes. No way that video will cover 2 gb. So $&^%&^*^.

I choose the pay on the go method rather than paying their monthly subscription that will cost me almost 7,000 pesos. and still you have to pay extra if you :

upload pictures.
watch streaming videos
open document files at your email
.

I don't even understand why we have to pay for downloads. They don't own them?????

it will keep on disconnecting everytime you try to connect. You have to cancel the whole subscirpiton and sign up for a new one.

I'm so freakin' tired!

No comments: